Thursday, November 16, 2006

Halfway!

Oh my GOD. I’m halfway. I’m halfway. Halfway through the 50,000 words!!! When I started tonight I had no drive whatsoever. But then, I got in the groove after writing about, “La Isla Bonita” no less! :) My goal is not so much a novel as some are doing, and KUDOS to them….I am writing, words. Many many words on the page. Stories that can connect together somehow someday, stories that end up in a piece of fiction, many of them memoir shorts from growing up. I have too many ideas and never really started any of them. So in any given writing session, I can jump from scene to story to project. I am keeping them all in separate saved posts on Blogger to look back at after Nano to see what to do with them, but my goal is to just…keep…writing.

The days I am writing nothing, let me tell you, I am crafting the stories in my head, just not in front of a computer. But the other half of the time, I AM in front of the computer, and on those days I hit 3000+ words to make up for lost time. All or nothing ;)

And now, I am going to bed.

No comments: