Thursday, February 22, 2007

Julia Cameron



Last year I did "The Artist's Way" and I was soooo glad I did.



I have this book by my bed and have been slowly working through it...



This past week, I just found out that the book "The Right to Write" was available to me at PaperbackSwap, so any day now, any day. I know Erin is working her way through this book right now too.

And from Create a Connection, I found Laura, who is reading Julia's newest book Finding Water.



Something that strikes me most about the first chapter of Finding Water is one of the quotes, one by Abraham Maslow: "A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be at peace with himself. What a man can be, he must be.

If you haven't read any of her work, I highly recommend it. Pure inspiration.

No comments: